ok i got a abortion 2 weeks ago and bleed has been off and on for the 2 weeks and still hasnt stopped and bleeding will vary from light to heavy i was wondering if this was normal or should i do to the doctor??

I just got an abortion not quiet two weeks ago also, on the 19th and I didn't bleed the first night, started spotting the second night, by the third night it was getting slightly heavier, and by the four or fifth day I was having normal period like bleeding, it would get heavy at times, but not real heavy, with some clotting. It is normal for some woman to have bleeding up to or a little over a months time. Sometimes it can come and go. Like mine, it has already stopped, not even 14 days after, and the last two days were brown discharging. Old blood. But if you are concerned you can call the clinic or your doctor where you got an abortion, or if you have a gyno, and ask over the phone. If the bleeding continues over a month, visit the doctors. Also, you didn't go back for your two week post op check up to see if your cervix has closed, if not you should go back. It usually only cost an additional 50$ more, or was included in the price you already paid. If you have anymore questions just ask- Jill