Can anyone help? I am 23 of normal height and weight and I have a weird numb sensation in my right testicle (feels like it is being drawn up some how but it is in a normal position) as well as a similar feeling in my lower right abdomen next to my upper hip as well as right stomach about 2 inches from the belly button. Ocassionally I can feel a slight throbbing there. I am also constipated and am having trouble passing anything but very small amounts at a time. It feels like my anal muscles are weak. It is not painful but the whole thing is starting to freak me out. I have had it for the last couple of days and it doesnt seem to be improving.

Many Thanks
G

did u ever find out what this was? i believe im feeling the exact same thing.

In this sort of situation, you should be seeing a GP. Any change in size, weight or feeling int he testicles could indicate possible cancer, but it is probably something else. Maybe its alld ownt ot eh constipation. Eating enough fruit and veg, fibre, water? If it's causing you discomfort, go see a doctor.

Yeah went to the doctor a few weeks back and was told it was either small kidney stones working through the system or a water infection. I got some antibiotics and things seem to have cleared up.

Thanks

G