Hi everyone. I have a doctor visit scheduled soon. Im 27 year old male, no history of diabeties. One night about 2 weeks ago i started feeling some numbness and tingling in my feet and fingers, i probably got nervous and panicked, started to feel warm, couldnt speak, and i went to the ER to make sure it wasnt anything serious like a blood clot. the ER just saw me for about an hour and told me it was nothing, just probably anxiety. diagnosis was peripheral neuropathy with hyperventilation, i went to the doc week later, symptoms are still there. i have dry mouth, headeache, constant light numbness tingling sensations in the tips of my fingers almost 24 hours a day for the past 2 weeks. One second it might feel like its going away, an hour later it seems more tingly, then my feet will start to be tingly, then 30 minutes later it might lessen a bit. then 30 minutes later my hands and arms will start to feel warm, temperature changes, back to cold. its really strange and has me worried, and i been really tired lately.

anyway i explained it to the doctor and he said it was just anxiety, but he didnt run any tests, he gave me some pills, been takin them for a week but i see no change, in fact, im starting to get worse now for the simple fact that its not helping im starting to worry it could be something worse. sometimes i could be just sitting there talking wit someone and all of a sudden i will have a hard time talking, like i am having a seizure or something. i have an appointment soon because im gona tell my doc the meds arent working, but just in the meantime does anyone have any ideas of what it could be? im not overweight or anything, and he ruled out diabities. Does this sound like a possible tumor, epilepsy, or maybe the onset of multiple sclerosis? thanks so much

I was wondering if you've heard anything about this yet? I have need having symptons similar symptions lately, including numbness in fingers, wrists and tongue, including inablility to speak well. I last had trouble speaking and am having an "episode" now which is making it difficult to type. My doctor also mentioned neuropathy, but he did not recommend any treatment. My symptoms seem happen to occur at after execise such as spinning without eated properly that day. However, however, I have have exercised so I'm not sure I'm bring on the symptoms.

I've heard people call it a panic attack. I'm having high anxiety about life right now... My life is upside down and I forget to breath because it feels like the world is tumbling down around me and the future is bleak... I'm not breathing... Thus, I assume my hands are tingling from the lack of oxygen cited on the last page I visited.