Does anybody have any Experience with Raw Foods, Juicing and Anti Cancer Supplement for Non Hodgkin's Lymphoma. I have decided Against Chemo and Radiation as I'm 68 and the cancer has already spread to 5 places in the Lymph System. I NOW have a Large Node in the Groin aread that is Much larger than the other ones in neck and groin I can feel. Lonely and Scared but feel this is my Best Shot.

Sebring, Florida

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

Did anybody ever answer you? I also have non Hodgkins Lymphoma. I am 51. I did chemo last time, but am planning on treating it holistically this time. I just watched the seminars by Ty Bollinger, The Truth about Cancer. They were online for a limited time for free, but now are only available through purchase. I don't have a regimen yet, but I am planning on eating raw for the next 3 months, doing oil pulling every morning, rebounding (small jumps on mini trampoline, 15 min every morning),and looking into supplements that may be recommended. I see a biochemist in Louisville, KY. You can google him, his name is Don Kraus. He successfully went from terminal cancer to being alive and well 42 years later, and still helping others overcome their cancer. I hope you find what will work for you. Also, I will pray for you. The only thing that keeps me grounded in this time is knowing that my God has me, "come what may":

Hey Lisa.....I'm 9 months post diagnosis and sill ok. No Treatment other than mostly raw plant foods, juicing for 6 months and now on Green Powdered Drinks twice a day and anti cancer supplements and praying a lot. I also walk everyday. I do have a horrible Itchy Skin Condition called Grover's though and is really bad. Have you ever gone on the site Chris Beat Cancer AND his facebook page. ALSO the great NEW Book by Kelly Turner PhD RADICAL REMISSION.
Where are you from ? Hope you are doing ok Thanks for reaching out and we should keep in touch. A good support group is What's Next.....mostly mainstream treatments from these people BUT very supportive.
Barry S, Florida 

Great to hear from you Barry! Have you seen any shrinkage in the affected Lymph nodes? I'm hoping for some radical change that the traditional doctor will see and endorse. I have only been eating raw for one week. I jog with my husband 3 days a week, on top of the other things I mentioned last time. Are you still seeing an oncologist? Are you monitoring your progress with PET scans? I can understand if you don't want to do that. I am planning to have a PET scan, as per my doctor's recommendation, at the end of the 3 months of eating raw, etc., I will pray for your health and future right now:). Lisa

The nodes in my neck seem to have just stopped growing but can't tell if they are smaller. The ones in my groin are getting bigger and I HATE them. I had one taken out and have a few more now that I may have my surgeon take out. Not sure about inside. Still alive and feel pretty good a year out from my diagnosis. Praying and sticking to the diet etc.....Medicare MAY pay for another Pet Scan in October and MAYBE I'll get it. Had a Cat Scan with contrast on abdomen area 4 months ago and no masses showed up anyplace......Who knows what to do ...lol