Hi.This is my second bout with cancer. I survived stage 3 squamous cell of the vulva and anus in 2004.

They 'promised' me they got ALL the cancer. I guess they missed a cell or two...I've been complaining of throat pain, difficulty swallowing, heaviness in my chest and gastro issues since the end of 2011.I have had three endoscopes in the past 5 months, finally they found a firm rubbery nodule in the third layer of the esophageal wall. 

I am waiting for the biopsy results... this is the worst 'wait' to endure.

I am 100% sure the answer will be cancer, not sure what stage it is. The description of the mass is indicative of lymphoma, [non-Hodgkins] but usually cancer of the esophagus is squamous cell, my 'original' cancer. Also, cancer of the anus generally metastasizes to the esophagus [and other organs as well]

My greatest bit of wisdom would be to tell anyone who smokes or drinks to excess... QUIT! Quit now while you still have a chance to have a life. I am 53 years old and I will NEVER see my 60th birthday. [I'll be lucky to celebrate my 55th]

The saddest part of all of this is that I have an 8 year old grandchild. What a terrible disservice I have done to her by not allowing her the pleasure of knowing me for a lifetime. She is the joy that lives in my heart.

I am very sad and angry at myself, wondering if I didn't smoke could this have been avoided? maybe yes, maybe no. I certainly didn't help myself by smoking for nearly 40 years.

~S on Cape Cod

Cancer does not mean automatic death unless you go with mainstream medicine's choice of chemo and radiation. Search for holistic trail and contact them. They can try nutritonal therapy as well as treating fungus. Make sure to read their article Is Cancer Contagious on their website. Keep your hopes high. Your grand daughter wants you to see her graduating from high school and college. Keep me posted here.

Just trust God he will see you through

You can START today with Raw Foods, Juicing and Anti Cancer Supplements as it Can't Hurt.
They never kill all the cancer. Start the Healing and stop the Killing.