I am 16 years old and I noticed that my breast started to hurt. What could this mean? And also my left side is a little bigger than my right side. Is this normal?

Hello! Most of the time, it's not possible to identify the exact cause of breast pain. Likely contributors are: reproductive hormones, anatomical factors, fatty acid imbalance, medication use, breast size. Women with large breasts may have noncyclical breast pain related primarily to the size of their breasts. This type of breast discomfort is typically accompanied by neck, shoulder and back pain. Vitamins and dietary supplements lessen breast pain symptoms and severity for some women. Ask your doctor if one of these might help you: evening primrose oil or vitamin E. Having different-sized breasts is perfectly normal. It's quite common for girls to have different-sized breasts or nipples, especially as they develop during puberty. Everyone's different, and no two women's breasts will look exactly the same. In fact, asymmetry (where one body part, like a foot or a hand, is a slightly different size or shape from its partner) is quite common. But you should check your breasts in the nearest hospital, just in case. Better safe than sorry.