It seems that not caring about a healthy life gave me an operation of the gallbladder because of the stones in it. I don’t have too much extra weight, but my blood test results were simply awful. This and the abdominal pain I have felt led me to the doctor and the operation. I just hope it will work out well for me.

And there is no reason to think otherwise. Even though each operation carries a certain risk of complications with it, this one is common and performed constantly. There are two types, laparoscopic cholecystectomy and laparatomy (open surgery). My guess is that the seriousness of your health situation will determine which of those two will be executed.

hello there i know how ur feeling i am 18! and my first summer out of school and i spent it in the hospital. they took out my gall bladder because of stones too!! i had it laproscopicaly and was sent home a day after surgery
all i can tell you is eat right and walk a lot you'll be very gassy!