Hi, since my children are out of school they sit in front of computer all the time playing games. How can I make them do something else?

Hi, I am sure there are many things children like to do, apart from playing games, but the problem is that the can do it all the time. For playing football they need nice weather, for other games they need some special equipment or they are too loud. In some cases you don’t like noise, or running, or jumping, so the easiest solution in any case is computer, after all they are not disturbing anyone. If you have yard and can let your children play out it would be beneficial. But, at least you can try to limit the time they pass in front of the computer.

I surgest making them take up a sport they both like that works around you too. I use to go to jodu and it was fun and got me out of the house, try it as logn as they dont mind getting a bit hit around XD