:-( I habe a large ovarian cyst on my right ovary My options are removal or take birth control to try to shrink it. My concern is both parents have had blood clots. and I see a cardiologist every 6 month for a ego because my blood pressure is high in my lungs. I am very concerned about the side effects of the pill. I think my risk factors are much higher. I really need some advice,,,,,,fast ,,,,,,,,Karen

You should actually ask your cardiologist, because SOME women in your situation CAN take the BC pill.

You have to assess the risks and benefits.

Hi, I was recently diagnosed with a cyst on my left ovaries,  and my docter told me that I should take birth controll pill to break the cyst, since being on  the pill I have gained abit of weight and Iam always feeling bloated, I also experiance pain when having sex all these symtoms are from the cyst so my gp says, is this true? and I want to know how long should I wait to have a baby?