OK I'm married & have 2 healthy little girls. After Victoria ( my youngest) was born I got on the deposit shot. I only got 2 injections. She was born in Dec 2010 since her birth I haven't gotten a period in Feb 2012 after 14 months of ño period I was prescribed provera to bring on my period. It worked I get my period every 30-33 days husband & I now want another baby & trying so hard. We are both taking fertilaid (fertility pills) & still no pregnancy. Obviously no infertility if we have 2 children already. What else can I do to get pregnant ASAP!!!??? Please help I'm desperate

Hi Katie,

There is no "guarantee" of pregnancy just because you are having sex.  We don't begin to consider fertility issues until a year has passed without success.

The odds of conception are about 1 in 5 when everything is "perfect."

Try to focus on your "fertile" period.  This would be from about 5 days before until 2 days after you ovulate.  You can pick up ovulation test kits.  Another tip, relax.  Seriously, have you heard about couples wanting children that tried for years without success, then after they adopted, became pregnant?  It does happen, a lot.

Hope it helps.

thanks it does help. another question does infertility cone out of the blue? im a healthy 20 year old with 2 perfectly healthy kids we have been trying for a yr & half ( since victoria was born ) & nothing. could there be sone reason of infertility happening?

Infertility can happen "out of the blue" but usually it would be due to an infection or similar.

I think the depo may be the issue. Even though you are off of it it does seem to take some women a while to get pregnant after using it. Even though you are ovulating it still changes the cervical mucous and may prevent implantation.

Eventually you will return to normal.