I have a problem to which I cannot seem to find a solution. I have overactive sweat glands in my groin. The usual places for this are the underarms, the feet and hands so I cannot find a treatment by searching online. I have sought medical help with this but the treatment usually involved treating the folliculitis the excess moisture causes, not the problem itself. Eventually, I just gave up. I have read about the new treatments with botox but don't know if that is suitable for the groin area. Does anyone know of any kind of treatment for this?

as ur aware the docs can only give you something which in other words blocks the pores. dont do this, it is healthy to sweat. i have over active sweat glands and just carry a bottle of cooling spray. it does not not stop you from sweating for long but atleast you will feel dryer for longer.