Hello everyone,

Im 18 years old and have always masturbated using essentially just the foreskin, and never breaking/ pulling it down as I am 'squirmish' I guess you could say. Finally, about 2 weeks ago, my girlfriend and I had sex, I decided to go all out and make sure it would 'break.' Ofcourse after pulling back out I was a bit weirded out, and freaked out even more when I couldnt get the foreskin back up. Now after having had sex roughly 7 times when I get an erection, I have to tug a bit but I can get it down a tiny bit, it only completely goes under the head when I penatrate. But if I pull out and want to go back in I cant due to being too 'squirmish' as the head is overly sensitive.

Pretty much what I would like to know is there any way I can overcome the sensitivity? Aswell as are there any basic/ easy methods for loosening your foreskin?

Any help/ feedback is appriciated.

Thanks :)

i am a girl but u should go to a doctor

DP,

It will get less sensitive as you keep it exposed.

The nerves are not used to touching things.  Just give it time.  Nothing is wrong.  You were just overly protective and are now dealing with it.

You need to stretch the foreskin a bit too from your description.  Don't be afraid of pulling it down.

umm...dude.i agree with medic-dan...i have fore skin...n when i first became exposed to touchin it...it was super sensitive.. wat u wanna do is start exposin it more, not sexually but like if ur in the shower, then like poke it around and plaay with it.. not masturbate but just play with it..and within a month or 2 your penis should be used to the constant contact...thas how i fixed my problem