I'm really worried about my penis at the moment, since I found out a couple of weeks ago that it is rather important to clean your penis underneath the foreskin. I don't seem to have any problems pulling my foreskin back except from that my frenulum seems way too short. This make me unable to pull the foreskin behing the glans. Also I know that my penis is a bit small (7 cm when it's not erect), but I'm not too worried about that since I'm only 15 years old.

Another problem I seem to have is that my glans is really sensitive and it hurts when I touch it. I have tried to dip it in hot water, but that doesn't hurt. Does this mean that it is supposed to hurt a bit when I touch it? I have also noticed that smegma is accumulating under my foreskin. I do masturbate, but since I haven't thought of it, I haven't bothered pulling my foreskin back.

I'm really happy I found this web site as I feel like I'm not the only one having these issues, and it really helps me be more open about it. I haven't talked about this to any of my friends or familly as it is a bit unpleasant topic to talk about in my opinion.

Health Guru
Hi what your finding is all perfectly natural and nothing to worry about.
Firstly if you do some stretching exercises by pulling your foreskin back as far as you can and holding it there for like a minute two or three times a day you will find your frenulum will stretch.
It is perfectly natural for your glands to be sensitive to touch when you first start to pull your foreskin back but it does desensitise after a while, the more you keep the glands exposed the less sensitive it gets.
I hope this is some help and feel free to ask anything else you would killed to know about the matter :-)