Hey.

I just turned 15 in March but I have been masturbating for the best part of two years. All this time, I havent been able to pull my foreskin past the head (Or very far at all) But I thought that was just normal (I didnt realise what circumsizion actually was, and the penis just goes like that as you get older)

I do have that small bit of skin connecting my foreskin to my penis, and I have a few questions.

1. I read in another topic that I should use saliva for lube 5 times a day and tug the skin away from my penis until it finally breaks. If it does break, will it be painful?

2. I am just beginning to try stretching my foreskin bit by bit every day. Will I need to break the small bit of skin before I can do this?

3. My penis (Under the foreskin) is very sensetive and can be painful if it is touched whilst dry. This will go away if I loosen my foreskin and let the head get used to being exposed, right?

4. I have been cleaning it best I can, but I still get minor smells and smegma build up quite far down in the harder to reach parts. Being able to pull it all the way back will make this much easier to clean?

5. Its really hard to imagine being able to pull my foreskin back past the head....Im used to it like this and when I think about it, I get the feeling that it would hurt when I do it. Is this right?

Well you dont need to answer them all but im very nervous as im embarassed and I dont want to tell anyone about this. I would rather just fix it myself if i can.

The main question -

Like said above, will it hurt/bleed if I keep tugging the skin until it breaks?

Also which way should I do it....Normal stretching the foreskin down before masturbation or actually pulling the very tip of the foreskin down so the skin in the middle is stretched?

Thanks so much for any help, im very scared that I have that tight foreskin condition.

*EDIT*

I was reading alot of health FAQs I came across off google, and alot of them are very misleading. They all make out like circumcision is the only option to fix this problem and dont mention anything about DIY.

This forum has given my a spark of hope ;-)

*EDIT2*

Also to add to the problems....Ever since I have started masturbating....After ejaculation, I get the need to go to the toilet. When I do go, I find it a little bit harder than normal to pee but not that hard. Its ok when I start but I notice a small bit of semen coming out

Dude everything you said... exactly the same here..

what ever you do don't break that it's sussposed to be there!! if you break it it could be fatel and cause infections! and uncircumsiced is far better, just keep pulling the foreskin back bit by bit each day.

im exactly the same and i realy want to know if its normal... also i think im a lil smaller then average and idk wana go to a doctor about the skin conecting the skin and the head or about how i cant retract but im thinking its not normal and btw to that guy who said breaking the skin can be fetal.... how in the world can we retract with the skin there?

SaME HERE M8 AND WHERE IVE BEEN PULLING MY FORESKIN BACK ITS MADE A DENT IN THE BELLEND,,, sh*t LOL WHAT DO I DO...!

Ik this was posted a while ago but its normal to have to pea and harder after ejaculation and if your circumcised you most likely will have a skin bridge if thats the case what i can find it is ok to use the saliva teq to get rid of it