So I just turned 15 and I have only recently learned that I should clean under my foreskin. The problem is I am afraid to pull it backwards all the way because I heard that it can be painful. So how far can I safely pull it back and how do you recommend on cleaning it? Btw I can't imagine having sex(in the future ofcourse) since the head of the penis is so sensitive.

Why not start pulling it back and stop if it hurts too much? Each time you do it you should be able to get it back a little more. Everyone is different, you may be able to pull it back all the way the first time. For cleaning all you need to do is rinse it with water. Don't use soap on it as it may make it very sore if you can't get it all off. Soap won't damage anything but it sure gets sore if it's left under the foreskin. Don't worry about sex, that sensitivity will not interfere with that at all. You can make it less sensitive by touching it. The more you touch it the better it gets. One way to help with that is to leave it back when you go sleep. When I was a teen I used to masturbate every night before sleeping. Mine was a little tight and it would get stuck behind the glans with an erection so I just went to sleep with it like that. In the morning it would be dry and much less sensitive. I could actually rub it with my fingers and it felt really good. Try it, you'll like it!

thx for the reply it was useful