Okay so my penis is around two inches flacid and a little less than 5 in. erect is this normal? Im also overweight could this affect my size? Second, Ive Never pulled my foreskin all the way doen the head of my penis usually while flacid i can pull the foreskin about half way down the head, hardly not at all erect. I try to pull it back till it feels loose, but it always gets tight by the next day. Ive touched the head once but it hurt so i didnt do it again. Any solutions to get it all the way back with out touching my head?  Any help is apreciated

just keep pulling it back so it stretches and keep it stretch as long as you can. It takes time for skin to stretch so the longer you hold it stretched the sooner it will stay stretched. It won't happen in a day or a week but you have to do it every day to get it to happen. I used to work my little fingers into the tip while in the shower and spread the opening. Eventually I got up to larger fingers and then more fingers.

The head is very sensitive for most guys who have a foreskin. Here's my story:

Mine was very sensitive just like you describe.

It's normal for the glans to be very sensitive to the touch because it's been covered all it's life. You need to touch it to get it used to being touched.

Here's what I did for that problem.

I was tired of it being so sensitive and I figured since guys who are circumcised don't seem to be sensitive to having the glans touched, it must simply be a matter of getting it accustomed to being touched.

With my foreskin pulled back the glans was sticky which caused more pain when being touched so I had to get it really clean and dry. I did that by cleaning it using cotton balls soaked in rubbing alcohol. The alcohol feels really cold at first, then it gets warm and tingly but not unbearable. When it was dry, my fingers were able to glide over it without any undue pulling so now it was just a matter of touching/rubbing it all over, to get it used to being touched.

It simply takes time and persistence. It's not painful because you have control over how much and how hard you touch it. When you've had all you can stand, stop and wait a bit or put it away and come back to it later. The more often you do it, the sooner you get results. For me that was not a problem because I always got an erection from touching the glans which led to masturbation which made me want to do this quite often. It might be a lot more fun if you have a girl to assist you.

By doing it this way I began to masturbate by dry rubbing with my foreskin pulled all the way back. Since then I have always done it by dry rubbing the bare glans.

It has been the best of both worlds for me for over 40 years, being able to have a glans that can be touched and rubbed without pain and yet still have some sensitivity for the pleasure of it.

There's nothing to be afraid of, you have control over how much it gets rubbed or touched so get to it and tell us how it works out. I know you can do it ----- I did.

How old are you. It normal for some boys not to be able to pull back the forskin tall puberty

Ps "njoynlife" grate Post

Just turned 15

Quote:

Just turned 15

That's the perfect age to be learning all about this. Mine was also tight when I was 15. Some say it may begin to loosen up all by itself when you're that age but mine never did. I had to do it to it. I wish I'd been able to get this information when I was 15 but the internet had not been invented yet.

I'm happy to be able to share my experiences and what I've learned to help others like yourself. I hope I've answered your questions.

Quote:

Just turned 15

15 about normal maybe a bit late. bet not bad at all. if you are a late bloomer witch i think you are. you going to be jest fine keep working with it. vitamin e oil and a hot bath are going help a lot. start masturbating with some vitamin e oil to and you wall be fine. have good night if need more info please feel free to a ask

j-save