I've been having this problem where during intercourse as soon as I put my penis in I feel like I am going to ejaculate and have to pull out, even if I do not thrust... in some senses not thrusting makes it worse. 
On one occasion I had sex, ejaculated, had sex again 20 minutes later and still had the feeling.
Before sex my penis just feels so sensitive that I can tell as soon as I try to have sex it's going to happen.
It doesn't happen all the time, about 3 in 10 times.
I have no problems masturbating, I could do it all day, but equally I have to stop myself from ejaculating, it's not that I can't.

Side notes: I didn't have sex for about 6 months, during this time I smoked a lot of weed (stoned morning till night) and didn't really masturbate due to low sex drive. I quit smoking weed about 2 months ago. 
I also stopped smoking cigarettes about 1 1/2 months ago.
I still have pretty low sex drive and never think "I need to masturbate" but I will about twice a day.
I also have to usually force myself to come on to my girlfriend, although if she comes on to me then I do get turned on.

Thanks for any help.

Should of stayed on the Weed bro!

Sounds like you were using weed to chill.  Now without it youre tense perhaps?  Also cigarette smoke deadens the nerve endings in the body by depriving them of oxygen, now they are coming back to life.   Just mediate or exercise to chill bro

Hey man I'm having this same issue...I'm a college student too:/ what you described is my exact problem. Dude if you could email me that would be so sick. it's so terrible it's ruining my mind you know. Thanks man!

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use