%-) Hi, I was ovulating over the weekend, when i went to the restroom had a small amount of yellowish discharge, then when i wiped i saw a little tiny amount of blood? this was only 2 days after ovulation. does this mean, anything? I'm trying to get pregnant this is month #3, I know it takes several days to implant. :-D

Some women experience spotting during ovulation, so if you had little blood and subsided immediately it is probably nothing to worry about. The discharge you described also sounds normal and can be associated with ovulation as excessive discharge does occur around ovulation to enable sperm to travel easier to the egg for fertilization.

I would agree with you that 2 days post ovulation would be too early for implantation since it usually takes 6-12 days po.

If the bleeding occurs again, you could make sure that there isn’t some mild infection present inside of the vagina that could be causing this bleeding. Good luck with conceiving!

Okay, I figured it was just nothing. Thanks I need the luck getting pregnant! :)