im 20 and about 4 weeks pregnant, i really dont want to have a baby now. What possible methods can i use to terminate this pregnancy without endangering my future expectations of having a child?

I recently just had a abortion. I was about 10 weeks, which is really early. When your about 24 weeks, it's impossible to have an abortion after that. If you decide on abortion, it would be better if you do it as soon as possible. The procedure was verry quick and painless. It only took about 10 minutes, maybe not even. That's an easier and early abortion. There is a different kind where it is not so easy and painless. My friend had one, she had to be dilated, basically put in to early labor where she felt extreme pain. Afterward you just need to rest as much as possible. There's really not that much too it, except a decently large amount of money. I live in NJ and where I went it cost 400$ nothing more. Like you, I was not ready to be a mother, or bring a baby into the world where I couldn't provide. I'm only a year older than you at 21. It was a little hard mentally. To think about it as a choice, and not murder. It was the best decision I ever made, and I'm not saying I'm proud, but for me and my future. I was definitely petrified of getting the abortion. Not knowing what to expect from it. But honest to god, it was quick and painless, and all you have to do is relax. Don't think about is it gonna hurt? how am I gonna feel afterward?(physically) Because after I was shocked at how I felt. It was harder in the beginning for me, like before I did it. Cause I wasn't sure what the right choice was, but I went through with it. I made the choice to be fair to myself and my unborn baby. I thought, this isn't the only time I'll be pregnant, I can have babies....but when I'm ready. And being ready means to have a better life for your child. And no, abortions don't endanger your future expectations of having a child. It's perfectly safe. Their are thousands of woman who have had more than one abortion in their lives, and have had perfectly healthy children afterward. I'm not trying to tell you to get an abortion, but telling you how harmless my experience was, but just to make the right decision for yourself. Think it out thoroughly. Think really hard, as hard as it might already be. Cause the morning after pill is out. Plan B olny works within 72 hours of conception. Their is something else though, called an Abortion Pill, but you would have to go to an abortion clinic to get that also. I have done my research hard and thorough, and have found that in my personal opinion the Abortion Pill, which has no relation to plan b is way worse on you afterward. It basically brings on a miscarriage, which is honestly a little more scary, cause you see it at home. And the bleeding afterward last much longer, and the cramps hurt more than when you have an abortion done. Mind you the cramps after an abortion are like regular period cramps, the ones from the abortion pill as I've read are like the kind of period cramps you would have where you don't even wanna get outta bed they hurt so much. If your only 4 weeks pregnant. Do some research on your options. Cause even before I made my choice, I also thought about adoption after birth, but in my opinion I could never live with that. Giving my blood child over to someone else. What if they find you later in life and ? you...I couldn't did it. Anyways, this is really long, only cause I'm trying to give you as best info as possible from my experience. Good Luck, and if your not to embarrassed or anything, let me know how everything goes. If you need anything else, just ask-Jill

Is it possible to do it more than 5 times?

i am four weeks pregnant and I want to abort it

I am 4 weeks pregnant and an ready to abort it on friday , does it really pain that much and is it safe??