Hi my name. Is Gloria I went to first choice and seen the councler yesterday to try and get on suboxine I was telling him I have insurance. With unm n there the ones I should be seeing in the matter of suboxine anyways he said I have to wait Untill December to get in with the doctor what!!! Kind of sh*t is that they help the wrong people I'm trying to live a clean and sober life n I think the Suboxin really helps me but I'm having yto buy them off the street I can't afford paying 200$ at a methadone Clinic then 450$ just 2 get out the script hell no so I guess all just stay buying them on the streets its better then self medatating on Somthing else right there's no help out there n if there is there asking to much can't afford it I have insurance thru unm why can't I get the help I need.????

No other doctors with unmarked are taking any new patients. So if u are an ex addict sorry the f**k for u probably if u have the money methadone. Clinics do help n u will get seen the first day no wait just need the money 200$ up front and the money to get ur script. Out witch would belike 400$ so you'll need at least 600$ for everything

Hi Gloria... I'm a long time suboxone user trying to quit. I went from taking 10-15 sometimes 20 750 ml vicodine a day to methadone to suboxone. I wish to god that I had never started on the sub! Sure... it's kept me from taking vicodine but from what I hear the withdrawals are 20x worse lasting much longer. If you have insurance, doesn't it help you with the methadone? I have insurance as well but it doesn't cover the cost of the suboxone. I'm taking as little as 3ml a day right now and the meds are costing me $190 every 45 days. If you're going to be taking 8 ml which is a pretty low dose, that's about $9 a day. I don't know how much methodone you're on but when I went to sub, I was only on 8ml and they put me on 24 ml of sub... that's 3 8ml pills a day = $27 a day. Multiply that by 30 days in the month and it gets VERY expensive!!! If I were you, I would stick with the methadone and do the taper... from what I hear it's much easier than quitting the sub. If you do decide to do sub, please only use it to come off of the methadone... max 3-4 weeks. Otherwise you'll be in for a long road of hell. Just read some of the withdrawal posts on this site. Google suboxone withdrawal... you won't want to be the person who has to go through it... trust me. Good luck Gloria! Peace & light.