Hi, I’ve been 20 kg overweight for many years, and I finally decided to lose some weight. Years are passing, and I’m still alone and depressed. I just started with a diet, but I will be persistent and become fit again. Can you give me some tips how to lose some weight?

Hi, the main purpose of a diet is to help you lose some weight. However, it also has to be healthy and combined with exercises. You should eat five times a day, but smaller portions then before. You should never skip your breakfast, because it is the most important meal for your metabolism. Some ideas for a healthy breakfast could be integral sandwich with yoghurt or cereal. For a snack you should have 2 apples, bananas or some other fruit. For lunch, you should avoid fried food with lots of fat and white bread. Lunch should include cooked vegetables, fish, soup, and cooked white meat. For dinner, it’s probably best to have something easy. This healthy nutrition should be combined with exercises, because this way it will be much more effective.