hello, i found a spot on my middle finger on left had and thought it was an inscet bite and few days after it got swollen also i have found on my right hand two fingers are of same condition, and today foud my toes have similar spots....i am worried as i am only 30 years and none of my family have these problems before..i am presently taking allergy tablets for rash...but will be seeing doctors this week..is this common???

Hi! Did you get these tablets prescribed by dermatologist or another doctor?

When did the spots start appearing? Do you have any idea what could have aggravated this condition?
It is usually food or an allergic reaction to medications. But to suffer from medication allergy, you must be prone to allergies which as I may see you’re not.

Do you have any additional symptoms apart from the spots? Because I suffer from psoriatic arthritis and whenever I get the rash, it shows on my fingers and toes.

This condition is recognized by causing swelling and pain in and around the joints and scaly rash. This is why I am asking if you have additional symptoms and if you have a slightest idea what could have caused the rash!!!

Hi, I AM EXPERIENCING THE SAME EXACT SYMPTOMS! urgh its Nerve wrecking. This has happened to me twice before during the Winter and i work at FedEx so my fingers be frozen and maybe That has something to do with it and i thought it was because i was allergic to Bactrium meds i was perscribed so each time it happend it was right after i took the bactrium so i thought it was an allergic reaction. I went to the doctor and both times they gave me some Inflamation steriods i had to take for a week and it Cleared it right up! So i never was perscribed Bactrium again and i didnt experience the symptoms for Months until now! I havent had any meds in a longgg time and now this sh*t wants to start back happening out the Blue! So i seen a doctor he perscribed me oxycycline infection pills to get rid of it That did not work so i am going to see a Hand specialist in 2 days to get x-rays done and hopefully find out what is happening to me This is crazy im only 21 and my joints n knuckles on both my index fingers n pinky finger n my big toe is swollen, red n hurt as well as itch WTF!! i cant think of ANYthing i ate or did out of the ordinary..