I am 15 years old and I have an on and offf thing where there is pain in both of my forearms from two fingers below my wrist to a few inches above my elbow.  I don't know if it is swelling because they both hurt.  It hurts doing simpe things like typing, texting, pressing on the pain filled areas, clapping, pushign something, picking something up, and things like that.  I don't know what it is and my mom says it will pass but its a reoccuring thing, but not that often.  Anybody please help with my tiny delema?

Apprentice
Hi, considering your symptoms i would conclude that you might be dealing with arthritis. Yes you are young but it can happen. I think you should consider visiting a doctor to get that checked out before it causes some big problems for you. Other thing you could do is hope that it will go away on itself and try taking vitamins like Magnesium and Calcium.

google for forearms exercizes.. you'll find some good ones to do after your biceps routine