Hello. I'm 34 year old sexually active male and just recently I have developed one serious problem with my glands.
About three months I've first time noticed that my groin lymph nodes are a bit swollen and I didn’t pay too much attention on it because in few days- the swelling disappeared.
About two weeks ago I have noticed that the small lymph nodes on the side of my neck are also a bit swollen and this got me worried. What could be the reason of this swelling?
I'm afraid it could be some sexually transmitted disease but I have no other symptoms. Please help!

Don’t get me wrong but I believe that you have developed some serious condition because these lymph nodes don’t swell for some fearless reasons. There are many reasons of this recurring swelling and the most common is some bacterial infection in which bacteria entered the blood stream but the cancer of lymph nodes also isn’t so uncommon.
Of course, it could be also some sexually transmitted disease, never mind you don’t have any other symptoms. HIV infection often starts with lymph nodes swelling although there are no other symptoms especially on your genitals.
Talk with your doctor immediately!