hi there

i have pain in my shoulder and neck iv had this problem since last august and last week went and had an x-ray and they have came back normal,its getting me down they only thing that seems to help is when i have a hot shower, do you think it couldbe a traped nerve?

Yes, I do believe that you have a trapped or tightened knot in a muscle/ tendon that leads all the way from the neck to the shoulder. What has worked for me is to kneed the area as it is a really tight nodule that needs to be relaxed thru massage and kneading the area alot. Sometimes, I lie on the floor with a tennis ball on my shoulder blade on the knot to help flatten it out and then I roll my body on top of it and the pressure helps to ease the pain. Hope this helps...

I developed this after shoulder surgery and migraines. It is your posture, correct it and you will correct the pain.