The last two weeks I have thought I had a knot in my right shoulder that wouldn't go away. I than realized I couldn't sit up straight without pain shooting from my shoulder blade to the right side of my back and when I sat up straight it hurt to breathe.. My boyfriend massaged it and it helps for the rest of the night and then the next day is sore again.. I moved my arm in a circle the one day and it kept cracking. I could also feel my ball joint grinding in the dip of my shoulder blade everytime.. i couldn't crack my neck for a day or back, because of it.. I THink its a pulled muscle or torn muscle.. anyone know anything that would help?..

*This website wont let me make an account right now, so you can comment on here, email me at _[removed]_, or on facebook at www.facebook.com/amberstark *

THank-You