im 20 and always had pains in bones From not drinkin milk and taking vitamins but for a couple of months right Shoulder pain it cracks alot and also my right right breast started burning Alot since a couple days ago :'( it hurts reaching for things and pain also goes down my back I got in a car accident in 06 do you think that has anything to do with it my pain

Actually honey I think you might have Arthritis! Bones DONT hurt from not drinking milk or taking vitamins - your bones get their calcium and phosphate and magnesium from foods! So if your bones are hurting and cracking then I would say you need to get an xray and see your doctor about seeing a rheymatologist! Also the accident in 06 wil have a HUGE effect on your spine and thus your nerves, and also your joints especially on the top half of your body! A lot of times, an injury CAN bring on arthritis or bone pains like you are describing!

Thanks today my right breast feels very sore and lumpy and also feel it up my shoulders and upper back I feel like im 20 in 80yr old body not cool im drained when I crack my back and shoulder it feels alil better but comes right back what do you think I can do

I definitely would like you to see someone about getting an xray first and foremost, and then they will have to send you to a Rheumatologist! I would suggest also going for a deep massage and take up swimming! A REALLY good thing for people with joint problems, is having water physio therapy! IT takes off the pressure off your joints! Also taking Asprin can help with the pain - as it is an anti inflammatory! Warm baths - ESPECIALLY hot tubs etc, and moist warmth - such a s a hot water bottle!

Ok I will the thing scareing me most is the right breast pain could my shoulder be making this happen

Definitely! If you take a look at a body's nerves, they run down the spinal column and at the intersections of each vertabrae they lead out to the different extremties, and organs etc. So when it is to do with you C spine - which is in charge of your shoulder and breast bone and arms then it will cause like a stinging sensation, Also depending on what time of the month, your posture, the size of your breasts as well, these will also have implications! Do you do self breast exams each month? You can also mention this to your doctor when you see him/her! But I know from personal experience that your breasts can hurt just as much as your back - it's ALL in the same area! But get it checked out anyway OK?

Ok and no I havent checked them but I never had problems with my breast before until this shoulder thing I wear a 38c I appreciate the info

So you are larger breasts so there is something called "knitting" sensations, it is VERY common in large breasted women! Also depending on your posture - when you are top heavy! ALL compounds! If you want to see about your posture, I want you just to stand regular and then stand next to a full length mirror and look at the side to see how you stand! There is a thing called a "Widows Hump" You usually see it in older people! Well it has to start somewhere and it usually starts with how you sit at work - if you type etc, and also how you walk! So if you notice that you are hunched over, this will start being your normal body position and then you have problems actually standing straight, and when you try, you will feel twinges in your back, neck, shoulders and even our breasts!!! So check that out too!