I'm only 16 years old and I've had the most peculiar feeling in my chest and arm for about two years now. My parents always tell me its because i'm growing... But I don't think "growing pains" should make you feel like you're going to pass out if you take too deep of a breath.

There was one occasion where I actually did pass out in JCPenney's.

First it starts with a pain in my chest, to where if I breathe in too deeply, its a horrific feeling. Like somebody is shabbing me right in my chest. Then it moves to my left shoulder and feels like its pulsating. My neck tenses up and after the pain is over, my shoulder and neck become numb. I haven't been to the doctor for it, but I don't have money for that and my parents just think it'll eventually go away.

Today, it happened and it just made me very concerned. Just wondering if anybody had any idea what it could be. Thank you!