My boyfriend and I have been fooling around a bit lately. And there is a chance that he could have gotten cum around my vaginal reagion, although he says he didn't. It's 4 days after and right around this area. 
The left side just hurts but there is no pea like thing in there.You cannot see it..only feel it.
Help?

This doesn't sound like any STD symptoms or pregnancy, so it's probably unrelated to sex. Sounds like you need to take a trip to your primary care physician or gyno.

dmzline wrote:

Also...I noticed today there is some chafing...and I thought it was just random...but there are a few bumps that feel like mosquito bites. they go away after a day or two but more form...

Do you shave your pubic hair? Bumps of that description can be razor burn or ingrown hairs. Also unlikely but bed bugs, unlikely because you're only having them in that one area.

dmzline wrote:

Yes I do shave... I looked at some other posts and they said to put peroxide on them so I did and they are basically gone.
Now all I have to worry about is that pain in my pelvic region.
Gah I'm falling apart.