I AM 15 YRS OLD AND I LIKE TO KEEP IT CLEAN DOWN THERE(MEANING I SHAVE) AFTER A DAY I GET THESE LITTLE RED BUMBS THAT HURT? DO I NEED A NEW RAZOR OR WHAT'S WRONG? o.O

Yep, sounds like you need a clean/sharp razor. You could use moisturiser after to sooth the skin.

It also seems like you’re shaving a lot, perhaps you could keep the shaving to a minimum by growing the hair and just trimming with scissors.

im 14 and i have just shaved my pubes but a day after they started killin, they went all red and sting alot. ive read around and it says if i scrub them with a sponge it should help them get better,

i am never shaving my pubes again it hurt too much

It's called razor burn, it's going to do that the first couple of times you shave, possible all the time. Unless you find a way to keep it to a min. I find that putting conditioner or shaving cream (sensitive or extra conditioning) on my pubic hair for about 2 minutes then shave it helps a LOT!

First off, you should ALWAYS start with a fresh new razor when shaving in that area. Make sure you use a good shaving cream as well, it helps to soften the hair before shaving. I'd recomend you get a bikini cream/gel for razorburn. You can find it in most drug stores. It helps reduce the red bumps and the itch.

I am 45 years old and have been shaving my pubic area for years.

I finally got it right after many tries.

Go a few days without shaving. For those days, use an exfoliating sponge and after your shower moisturize with something heavy like mineral oil, glycerin, olive oil, anything like that.

This removes the dead skin exposing more hair. It is the hair that remains under the dead skin that turns red and 'bumps up'.

Always moisturize before shaving, use men's shaving cream as it's thicker, and don't take a stroke that isn't covered with shaving cream.

well yeah u need a new razor but in stores they sale some cream or wipes to reduce those shaving bumps

I agree to let it grow for 2-3 days and during the time of it growing use a exfoliating glove or sponge and get nair ingrown hair solution or bikini ingrown solution it mite sting a little after shaving but I garrentee u will not get any ingrown hairs or razor bumps also try to use conditioner or shaving cream as it is smoothe on the skin donto use soaps as it can cause thrush if u prefer soap get 100% soap free soap from your chemist.

Shaving makes me feel clean :-D

That happens to me too !

I have to use hair removing cream! which is a chore for me as its such a awkward place to do and i dont get a rash after. EVERYTIME i shave my pubic area or thighs i get a red veryy itchy rash that spreads! so i just stick to hair removing cream

omg im 15 and i have tryed the lotion thing but it wont work.. what kind of hair removal cream do you have?? luz idk wat i should do but illl try everything :-(

I use Veet its worked the best for me, i didnt get the same results from nair.

ok ...here are just a few suggestions to minimize razor burn that I find work great!

Fresh razor always ..& Bikini Zone Anti-Bump Shaving Gel. It works Beautifully & you can get it at like CVS or any convenience store like that. It's pretty cheap ...& blue. With pink writing on the bottle. A little goes a long way.
& when you shave Trim the hairs down with scissors before you start shaving. Between each section you shave, rinse the razor. Try shaving against the hair growth first ... then once gentle [with more gel or cream] in the other direction. Gentle wash it with a bit of soap & apply a light lotion after your done ...[nothing to thick it'll clog pores].
These things always work well for me

Or try Nair ... hair removal cream. DON'T go all in your privates with it! Just the surface areas ...where there is Skin. This is good because you don't have to drag a razor over your privates like 50 times.

Note to anyone reading this - female razors are generally too blunt for shaving down there. You need to buy male razors. I find gillettes work best. Had no problems since i switched.