I shaved my vaginal area and i nicked myself with the raizor. Now there is an unwanted raizor bump that wont bust. What should I do about this situation

Ouch, I know how uncomfortable this can be when you cut your self with a raisor but it happens, you can do nothing about it. I often cut myself and just let it alone. Maybe I just put some toilet paper onto the wound so the blood is not spreading around the area, and very soon the small crust forms which fells of in a few days and the problem is solved.
Nicking yourself with a raisor is just something that happens to all the women that shave their genital area, but if you feel like depilating it, you can always choose this option. This is a bit painful but at least you can’t cut yourself.
I myself prefer shaving the genital area whilst I depilate the rest parts of my body. Oh well, also the armpit hairs I do shave.
You just don’t pay much attention to the bump you made, it will cure itself.

If you use something with Lidocane in it, it should help it to heal faster.

The only thing i know to do is leave it alone. but is it like a pimple bump?

if it is it could be an ingrown hair or a pimple. i used to get them ALOT when i would shave, since i stoped for a time i havent gotten ANY but i miss being totaly hairless! haha XD

i had this problem to i went to the doctor and they said not to shave until it was gone and put a warm cloth on it it seemed to help.

i also used to get the bump from shaving and sometimes i would cut myself i one day asked the dr what to do about the razor burn there from shaving he said wait theres nothing you can do about razor burn there he told me to try an electric razor so i did and no more bumps XD

I have been shaving for years, then last summer I got a skin tag, outside my vagina, then more recently I have some around my anus, is this normal? are they actually skintags, does anybody have this too?, how do you get rid of them

deodorant / antipersperant...i've found that solids work best with little to no sting try it-it really works

It sounds like HPV, Human Papilloma Virus, this something that stays with you forever. Unless you consider going to the Doctor and having him/her freeze, cut, or burn them off. But, I'm sorry that they will make a reappearance.

What if you have pubic hair on the sides and you get razor bumps there what do you do I got razor bumps there twice what do I do