Hi, I'm sorta new here and I was hoping I could get some help with a personal problem..

I'm 16 years of age, I shaved my lower pubic hair but after shaving I started getting itchy and uncomfortable.
I used shaving cream, which was suppose to make it feel more comfortable shaving.
But after it just felt really, uncomfortable.
At points of using a Venus razor I slightly bled, but not alot, just like being pricked with a pin.

I've started getting more red spots and they itch. I'm not sure whether to use aftershave because that's supposed to sting and make everything worse, I thought.
I do sometimes use an electric razor to trim it down more as it grows longer, but that makes it feel bad after using it.
But when I use an electric razor it catches my skin and bleeds slightly.

Any suggestions, or advice?

HEYY DERE.. SOMETHIN SIMILAR HAPPED TO ME... A FEW DAYS AFTER SHAVING I NOTICED DAT O WAS GROWING RED PIMPLE LOOKING THINGS DWN DERE
..DEY WOULD HURT, ITCH ND BOTHER ME TO THE MAX... I COULD BARELY WALK.. DEN A FRIEND OF MINE TOLD ME TO USE SOMETHIM CALLED NEOSPORIN.. DIS WORKED GREAT!! APPLY IT ATLEAST THREE TIMES A DAY.. TAKING A SHOWER BEFORE APPLYING IT WOULD B BETTER.. TRY IT.. O BY THE WAY I HAPPENED TO HAVE A LOT OF INGROWN HAIR DWN DERE.. SO JUSS IMAGIME HOW PAINFUL DAT WAS... HOPE I HELPED :-)

I also shave my lower region, and so do almost all my girlfriends..and we all get itchy red bumps, and yes, sometimes shaving can make you bleed at certain angles because the razor is pulling the hair and ripping the skin. There is no way to get around it except just trying to shave as slow as possible, and taking your time. The itchy red bumps are called shaving bumps. It's just your regular/normal irritation from the razor. And most hair on woman or men who shave every week or more grows back verry quickly. I shaved my legs yesterday and I already feel stubble. But unlike the hair on my legs the hair on my lower region doesn't get as much air as your legs. When you shave or take a hot shower, it opens your poors, and the sweat gets inside irriatting therefore making it itch. Plus, like I said your hair grows back pretty fast, right, so that also makes it itch like a mother fu*ker, excuse my laungue, but I know how it is. It itches and gets real annoying. I try not to shave that often unless I'm going out somewhere nice, or on a date, or swimming, you know what im getting at...try googling some kinda aloe vera lotion or cream which will make the itch subside plus it's really healthy for your skin. And also, for the result of shaving like xxhis wifeyxx said she gets the redish kinda itchy bumps. Those are ingrown hairs from shaving too much, or say you just shaved and you put underwear on after, it's the rubbing of the underwear on your skin that gives you ingrown hairs, and o yeah they hurt...bad...but no worries, it's all just a part of the pain we have to put up with in being beatiful. but seriously google some kinda shaving bump creams online, or go to a dermatologist and ask what he/she would recommend for them...