This is my first time here, I hope I can articulate my issue well enough to be understood. My history : my mother was diagnosed with colon cancer at 45 she passed away at 51. I'm a 30 yr old African American male. About 5 months ago I had started a low carb diet with the hopes of attaining a physically aesthetic form. Only problem is in this process I essentially quit eating vegetables and only ate meat (stupid)....this went on for months with out a problem. One day whilst having sexual relations with my gf I noticed that my penis was having issues staying up...never had this problem before so I'm freaking out....I also noticed a pain on my lower left side. I immediately thought this was an kidney issue. So I started with cranberry juice And supplements to fix this...then whilst doing this I noticed that my stool passings were incredibly small and frequent....so I'm freaking out even more and then I get depressed....and I quit eating...(stupid) I go to a local doctor and I tell her I feel like I'm sick and I'm concerned that I may have cancer of some sort (based on my mom) she laughed at me and told me that I have constipation and to not worry about it so much. She gave me miralax and told me to increase my fiber intake which I did and I am doing currently.....my problem is now that I'm still super depressed and I now have 7-8 bowel movements a day and I barley eat anything. I think ivelost 20 or so pounds in the last month and A half. My stool size is pretty normal it's all really based on what I eat. There is no blood at all. I do sometimes get some pain in my lower back region, my stomach does make a few noises also and I'm gassy. Am I over doing it with the fiber intake? I'm usually averaging a meal a day because of this depression. Stool colors range from brown (most common) to green. Has anyone ever heard of this? I've scheduled a colonoscopy this tuesday because I'm a super hypochondriac.

Also, I did drink some alcohol a few days ago. 3 guinesses and 3 shots of Jameson. I noticed almost immediately that my Stomach started to cramp up and burn some...so I went to the doctor the next day. He told me it was acid and that I shouldn't drink in the first place :( (not helpful) any one have any answers?

HI there, I have lost about 10 lbs in the last month...trying to keep stable....i ve had stomach issues since May, started as if I had food poising...no energy, could barely keep anything down..a couple of pale stools, they thought I had bile ducts blocked so got a CR scan, MRI, Ultrasound all normal...I have green stool to yellow, to maroon, got a stool trst for cancer, neg, for blood, neg...now I'm going to get a breath test for hydrogen...I guess they think I may have an imbalance in my small intestine....Im also going to do a pancreatic enzyme test. I very coincerned, I'm 34 yrs old, most par t healthy and workout....when I drink alcohol I too get a burn...funny that doctors laugh at us when we think cancer....I may get another opinion from another doctor....I did try no lactose for 2 weeks , did not help, got celiac test , neg...usually if you are gluten intol...you would have this disease...ill keep you posted if I find out anything..