You can add another one to the tally.
I'm a 17 year old girl, my 18th birthday is tomorrow and since this morning I've been experiencing intense pain behind my belly button..
I initially thought it was my belly button ring but when I wigged it around I didn't feel anything. I tried pushing on my navel and it HURT really badly. I'm hunched over right now so that I don't have to endure the pain. It's still painful just not to the extent when I stretch myself out. The pain is mainly just around my belly button and a bit lower..
It is honestly so bad that I want to go to the hospital and see what the freek' is wrong with me. :cry:

I noticed from other posts some people said they got the pain after they were benching, and stressing their muscles.. Last night my boyfriend and I had intercourse and I really stressed my muscles more than I usually would, I don't know if that has anything to do with it.. also since halloween has just past I've been eating what's left of our giveaway candy so my sugar intake has increased dramatically. So that may also have something to do with it.
I really don't know..... but anyway
I'm in reeally bad pain! I wish there was a clear answer
:(