Hi i have a 1yr old girl and after my pregnancy i got stretch marks but now you really cant see them. Now my other problem is my belly button! :-( it looks like its giving a kiss! its stretched out and i cant find anything to tight it up! ive been thinking about piercing it. Do you think it will help? im also shy of letting my boyfriend see my body because of the same reson! PLS SOMEONE HELP ME!!!

hi... if it happened, there's nothing else you can do.I guess piercing in belly is not a good idea.. just think that it happened that way because you gave birth and if you see it, you will always remember of you baby. and regarding to your boyfriend seeing your body,, let it be.. If he really loves you,, he will love you for what you are and not for what you have.

Piercing your navel is sexy and looks totally awesome in a pair of shorty shorts but.......why would you want to draw attention to something that you don't want anyone to see in the first place?
You can try doing some serious situps while holding weights in both hands, you may be able to normalize your belly button slightly by creating some muscle mass in your abdominals.
One pierces the navel so that one can show it off, not to keep it covered behind a shirt.
If bf is a careing guy, he won't care what your belly button looks like, so pierce it for him, it's very cool.