Hello.

I am 20 years old an uncircumcised. I have never had any foreskin problems before, but recently my foreskin has appeared to stretch to the point where, when erect and the foreskin pulled down, there is a bunching up of 'excess' foreskin. Attempting to pull this excess down farther (since the build up covers the edges of the head) is painful underneath the head.

Are there any known causes for this problem, or ways to rectify the problem?

Thanks.

almost the same.. doest seem quite as severe as yours, and i'm 25.. but i guess the problem is the same. i'd be interested in the suggestions too

im 16, and ever since pubety i've had problems with my foreskin. when i have an errection, my foreskin still covers the head of my penis, i can pull it down but then it bunchs up and springs back over the head of my penis.

is circumcision what i should have?

have i got the condition phimosis? i need help i'm scared of any adult relationship at the moment because of it.

Its not phimosis, I ve got similar thing.

Shouldnt bother you really, supposedly theres no harm in it and shouldnt be any trouble.
But please can sum1 knowing esxactly the answer answer this

Just for reference, this is not Phimosis. =] Phismosis is defined as a condition, by where you are unable to retract the foreskin over the head of the penis.

i kinda have the same problem, although doesnt seem as bad as any of yours, when i'm not erect, my foreskin completly covers the head of my penis and then some, is this normal? when i'm erect it doesnt, and i can pull back no problem now since i've been stretching it

Hey guys, excess foreskin is most commonly a side effect of excessive masturbation, which is completely normal. If it really bothers you then book an appointment with a genetial cosmetic surgeon and they'll cut off the excess.

And having the foreskin completely cover the head of your penis and then some when not erect is exactly what it's there for. It's protection against "the elements". Just make sure you always clean it very well otherwise you can go through some serious pain.

And if your girlfriend goes down on you when you're not cut, always wash up later, the bacteria can lead to some really nasty painful skin conditions.

Hope this helps.

thx for that, is there any proper way to clean, will just rubbing the head with your finger and some soap and rince be enough? thats what i do.