I have a cyst in my facial nerves that is fluid filled, and this cyst is 2.8×2.1cm and it causes me more pain and problems than the last one which they removed it. But this Dr don't want to remove it and saying my problems has nothing to do with the cyst which I know it does. What can I do I tired of the pain.

Hello Guest... I do not know why the doctor would refuse to remove it.  He/she should remove the cyst even if he/she doesn't think it is affecting your facial nerves.  If you are having discomfort from it, perhaps you can see another doctor about having it removed.  What does your current doctor think is the reason you are having facial pain?  If you have the cyst removed and you are still experiencing pain, you should see the doctor again about the reason behind the facial pain. 

Has anyone had a facial cyst that caused them pain or discomfort? What did you have done for it?

The reason was for him not to remove it was it could damage nerves in my face. But I have bad muscle spasms in my neck that I have never had until this cyst. This is the second one I have had in the same place and the Dr tries to say its the same cyst how can it if the other Dr removed it 4 years ago. This Dr does not seem to care. He said my spams and headaches have nothing to do with this cyst.