2 days ago, I ate what I think was a bad tuna sandwich. That night I vomited about 8 times. The next day, my whole body ached and later that night my jaw & head started hurting. Today, my lymph nodes are swollen and my jaw/neck are in almost intolerable pain. Is this something that will go away on its own? Is there anything I can do/take to relieve the pain?

I’m not sure that this could be related to the tuna sandwich. Maybe the reason for this is just vomiting. Maybe you have just strained your neck and jaw muscles when you were vomiting. However, if the lymph nodes are swollen I think there has to be some infection that the body is fighting. Have you notices any blood when you were vomiting?

The best option for you to ease the pain is to go for a soft diet. You really don’t need to upset your mouth and neck with hard foods.

Head pain is usually affected by the pain in your jaw and neck. You might try to take some mild painkillers or try with some antibacterial medication.

Good luck

Oh my, this exact thing is happening to me. It's not the food, it's from throwing up. Right after I throw up, my neck is in pain, and my lymph nodes pop out swollen under my jaw.....after about two hours, it goes away...

This happens to me even if I just throw up once.
HGA

Hey so I ran into the same thing but the pain and swelling have not gone down in two days and the roof of my mouth is super sore. Is this normal?