I have been with my husband for 2 years. We haven't necessarily been trying to have a baby but more so said if it happens then it happens. In the back of my mind I've been wanting one so badly. My period has been 2 months late with no signs other than small cramps of it coming. I've been having back aches but just minor twinges every so often. My cervical mucus was abundant with watery and thick white mucus. Two days ago, it has turned all white and thick and it holds it shape. It is odorless and I feel no pain or itching, so I don't believe it is an infection of any kind. The walls of my vagina have been really thick this past week and of course my husband is loving it. Other symptoms such as sore breast or darkening nipples hasn't really occurred. I something think I'm nauseous but it only last for a minute, so I usually think its my mind playing tricks. I get really hot a lot when other people aren't. I have mouth sores on my lips which I've heard can be related to pregnancy since your immune system lowers, and I haven't been sick lately. My nose is almost always stuffy and sometimes runny. I have been really tired lately, but I work at night so I assume its from working. I also feel weird sensations in my lower abdomen like there's something brushing up against the uterine wall. My cervix is also high hard sometimes but usually soft on the outer edges and hard in the middle. I know this is a lot but I've taken several pregnancy test and they have said negative. I'm taking another tomorrow. Its been two weeks since my last one. Please could anyone give me some advice? 

I would take the test tomorrow and make a doctors appt. right away if you can. It sounds like you could be pregnant and if your not than there is certainly something else going on that you need to know about., you wouldn't want it to get any worse. If you are pregnant then it would be a good idea to seek prenatal care ASAP. Good Luck.

helloTrying hard,

did you find out if you are pregant? I am in the same situation and didn't know what's happening with me. Please let uyo know if you had a good news.

thanks in advance

Are you pregnant? I'm also having same issues..

Sailing on same boat, badly waiting for that day when I can share this good news with my dear ones... god pls do something.. I missed my last 2 period and this month not yet done pregnancy test

Was anybody pregnant!!

Oh wow I'm experiencing those same exact things and I've been trying for so long to conceive, I'm a bit anxious and nervous all at once......