Ever since my last mensural period I have been having constant stomach cramps and diarrhea. And everytime I'm out in the heat, I get sick and vomit. I didn't think anything of it at first, but it has almost been one month and this is still happening. And I'm starting to get worried about it. Does anyone know what this could be?

A little more information is needed. Are you sexually active and if so have you been having protected or unprotected sex? Is the cramping the same as period cramping or different?

i'm having the same symptoms and i am sexually active and right before the diarrhea started, i had unprotected sex

I had diarrhea the last few days too. Bad AF cramps but yet I am 5 days late. Still not a positive pregnancy test yet. I did have two positives about 10 days ago but went to the doc for a blood test and it was negative. Heartbroken of course but time heals everything. Someone help please, I have all other symptoms that I had with my other two children. Sore breasts although the nausea is a new one for me.

im experiencin the same symptoms im just not been sick. im guessin that i maybe suffering from IBS (irritable bowel syndrom) im not sure though. i think you should go to the doctor.

It could be Dysmenorrhea