I am currently on the copper t or aka paraguard and I'm afraid that I may be having a miscarriage because of it. I know there are chances of becoming pregnant but that more then likely it wouldn't be a viable pregnancy. Last month after my period I experienced cramping on and off all the way up till my current period. This period was different then the rest I spotted for only a day (I usually spot a few days), started bleeding a medium flow for a couple of days and I have been heavy for a couple of days now...I could almost say extremely heaving with a lot of tissue or maybe clots and a lot of cramping and back pain. Could I be having a natural miscarriage caused by the IUD? I have had two miscarriages before but had DNCs done before my body started miscarrying naturally due to the fact I have a low blood count and the doctor was scared of me losing too much blood. 

Hi Mommy,

Since your period is different and you are seeing lots of tissues, I'd suggest you see your doctor.  If you are having a miscarriage you need to make sure that it is complete.  Any leftover tissue can lead to a serious infection.

Good luck.

Yes u can a lot of women do more then people know. This needs to be spread that girls can still get pregant with it in