my left foot occassionally peels off skin making it rough and look ugly, tried several doctors but not one seems to find the root cause. Many suspected Sphilis and they run tests that turned out negative. This has been going on for over 4 years yet th right foot is perfect

Since this problem has been going on for quite some time, I assume you saw the dermatologist? Because this is happening only on your left foot, it might be caused by some type of an infection that's not caused by bacteria, but by yeast - similar to what happens in athlete's foot. Also, does this happen periodically and is the skin sensitive or painful when it starts peeling? I don't know if you tried any treatments so far, but I definitely think that you should get an advice from the dermatologist because skin constantly peeling off doesn't just look ugly, but it also leaves the space for bacteria and fungi to start causing even more problems,

Wish you all the best,

Nicole