I don't know anything about medical stuff but I googled my condition and found this site so here goes: The skin between my toes has been peeling for a few weeks now almost like small blisters that don't hurt. Now it kind of hurts and one of the spots (the painful one on the toe next to my big toe) is a little more visible than the others.

It's not like Athlete's Foot though, I googled pictures of that because I've never known anyone with Athlete's Foot so I don't know where I could have gotten it if it turns out to be Athlete's Foot!!!

I was wondering if anyone knows anything about that!

I don't know if this has anything to do with it but my feet sweat when I where shoes that makes my feet hot :$ and also sometimes when my feet are cold they still sweat. Is the sweating thing normal or a contributing factor in the peeling?

Foot sweat happens to a lot of people. It doesn't mean that you have anything wrong with you--although the blistering is a bit of a cause for concern for me. It doesn't sound like athlete's foot but it could still be a fungal infection. I think your best course of action right now would be to see a physician or a podiatrist about your condition so that they can recommend a course of treatment and help you get better as soon as you can. I wish you the best as I know that this can be difficult to deal with. Keep us posted!