Hey, I'm a 15 year old girl. And I don't have any diseases or allergens that I know of. But about 2 months ago I realized my toes were getting extremely itchy. (On the top of my toes, by the nail) Like, to the point where I couldn't bear. I'd find myself continuously itching them. Then my fingers, (random) started getting itchy. Well I was out one day with a couple friends. and i realized that both my fingers and toes had small red bumps on them. Eventually they would starts to look like little blisters. I had one on my right index finger, and I scratched it so hard it popped. It didn't hurt at that point but over the next few days I couldn't even touch it. It was about the size of a period. (.) maybe a little bigger. Eventually, I started getting those blisters on my palms, but just my right one. And, the only time this "rash" ever itched, was at night, when I was trying to fall asleep, or when I was waking up the next day. This would go on for about 2 and a half weeks. Then, my fingers and toes started peeling. Not just like the normal peeling you'd get if you had dry skin, it would peel layers of skin off of my feet, thumbs, and index fingers on both hands. Just as I thought it was getting better, it started up again, but just with the itching right now. It's been 2 months since this started happening, and it is extremely uncomfortable. Please help. :c

I've looked up scabies, and that doesn't seem to be the issue. And I've also looked up Athlete's Foot, which most people I've talked to thinks that's what it is. But I don't match all the symptoms, and it never said anything about my fingers, or the peeling of the skin. 

Is there a chance that you see a dermatologist before this starts to make more damage to your skin? Peeling of the skin is the natural reaction - that happens when the top layer of the skin i damaged for some reason so it has to be replaced with new one. Usually this happens without you noticing it too much, but when something is damaging the skin continuously than this reaction is also much stronger. One of the things that can cause this damage is an infection (fungal if it's athlete's foot, but it can also be caused by viruses or bacteria). You definitely should have someone look at it so you could get a proper treatment.

I'm in my 40's and for a wk & 1/2 my hands have been peeling, I don't like Dr's because they give you medication or creams and they don't work.

Have you found a solution yet?

Look up psoriasis. I also started with my toes then went to my fingers. The doctor treated me for several months for a fungal infection and then my dermatologist told me it was a form of psoriasis. I've found nothing that works yet. Hope this helps in determining what you have. Good luck!