I’ve spent a few months on the sea, working on the beach. My skin is peeling of now, and it lasts for so long time that I even think that I have eczema. What are the eczema symptoms?

You probably have been exposed to a sun for a long period of time. If you hadn’t have a similar problems with skin earlier than it is unlikely that you have eczema. I don’t think you should be concerned; you probably got sunburned or have a dry skin. There is some advice here about your skin care: avoid exposure to a sun, avoid smoking, wash your skin gently, and moisturize your skin regularly and shave carefully. And you asked what eczema symptoms are. There are different forms of eczema that vary from mild to severe ones. Usually the skin is very dry and itchy and in severe cases the skin look like it is broken and it may even bleed. There are different treatment for curing eczema depending on its form , but in any case a skin with eczema always need extra care.

The skin under my penis and on my scrotum peels sometimes, it gets red and the skin looks dry. what could it be. I havent had a shower for a couple of days .