i am a 16 year old boy and my penis is very easily erected everyday.If erected is even a word,but my penis gets hard very easily and quickly.So this allows me to masterbate daily,sometimes i have orgasms 3 or 4 times each time i masterbate.Then later on that same day my penis gets hard again very easily and it allows me to masterbate again.Sometimes my penis gets so hard before i have orgasmed that when i squeeze my penis rather hard it doesnt even seem to hurt.Im just mentally concerned that too much masterbation can lead to problems with my body or preferabbly my penis.So my question is should i slow down to maybe once a week,or can that cause a problem.Please help and respond to this message.Thanks alot you guys,i appreciate your help.I just hope you have a true and factual answer to my question. %-) ? P.S. I also workout everyday but i dont like to masterbate before my workout and that seems to boost my stamina and motivation.

Most teenagers do get easily erected but you don’t have to masturbate each time it happens. I am 26 and still having frequent erections but sometimes I don’t even feel like masturbating as it would take a lot of my time and not to mention orgasming three times, it is really a waste of time. Once a day does it for me.

I know it is different for 16 year-olds but it doesn’t have to be. You can just play it cool and not touch it when it gets erected. It would go down eventually. You don’t have to force yourself to do it once a week but you could cut it down to once a day. Some men experience problems due to too much masturbation while others don’t and you never can tell if problems would occur.

Some guys reported pain, weak erections, problems having orgasms, or feeling down as a over-masturbation side effects but I have never had any problems of my own but I have always been moderate.