Im 16 years old and my penis is only 5 inches. My pubic hair grew in about 3 or 4 years ago and i have heard that your penis is supposed to grow about the same time as you grow pubic hair. Does this mean that my penis is done growing and is gonna stay 5 inches??? Please dont give me that whole "5 inches is normal your fine talk" because where i come from, no its not. Is my penis gonna grow some more?

If I remember correctly, don't quote me, but I think men grow util their early twenties.

I think you've got time. :-)

hey your penis will grow in time ur just 16 u gotta lot more years to grow ur penis be patient

Has your penis grown any btw?

Hello there,

As everybody knows you are still young and you have time to grow. You don’t need to stress yourself about this matter and I am sure there are far more important things you should be concerned about. I understand that you are in puberty and that you want to outstand and that sometimes in the males locker-room things can be unpleasant especially when you start to compare. But you need to stop doing this and concentrate on yourself.

And after all do you know what the average in USA is? it is 5 – 7 inches and do you think that they have measured 16 years old boys? Relax and enjoy. Everything else will come to its place. 

hiiiiiii im 19 my penis is 7 inches. i have aplenty of public hair growing.. can it still grow well. im confused. im eager to have asex. suggest me something.