Hello, this is a very serious matter and I'm worried, I've just gone 16 in July, I'm getting loads of pubic hairs, slowly getting armpit hair, but yet to have hair under my belly button, my penis still hasn't grown, it is just over 3 inches if I pull back the flab by my penis ( because I'm quite chubby, not to chubby though) my penis while erect is about 4 1/2 to 5 inches, but I'm still worried as the girth Is 1 inches, and my foreskin has not retracted, is this common in 16 year olds? I've read a lot into this and seen a lot about micropenis, but my penis is nowhere near that small, I'm also a very self conscious person so I wouldn't like to bring this up with anyone in person, thank you

Hey there your penis is a normal length for your age and stage of development and still has time to grow. I know how frustrating it can be as I was in a similar situation and very self concious and seemed like everyone else had a bigger flaccid and erect or is than I did. I avoided being naked or showering in public . But now as I have gotten older my penis got a little bigger and I am use to or more comfortable.