alright, so i have a couple pimples down there.. i wear panty linears everyday so it might be because of the material, but genearlly the pimples go away fast. except this one, i just got it a couple days ago.. and i didn't really care or was concernded because i thought it would go away like the rest. i'm not sexual active at all, i'm a virgin.. but basically i showered tonight, and then i checked with a mirror the "pimple" that hurt and wouldn't go away. i noticed that it was like, there was a little hole where the people is.. or it's not even a pimple but an open whole.. and if i press the skin around it some like gooy stuff pop out.. but its not like coming out or liquid.. so i'm really confussed and don't know what it is.. i put some antibacterial ontiment on it tonight..and i really do not want to go to a doctor... someone please tell me what the problem is and if it is normal/ if this "hole" will grow back.

same thing happened to me like gooy things came out to nd i still dont no what it is but dont freak . just claen the gooy thing off then the next day the little hole closes.

So, I had this exact thing happen to me today... I freaked out cuz Ive never seen a hole there before... what is that did anyone find out? It looks dark inside so I tried to squeeze whatever was in there out and nothing Blah!