I had my period from march 13 to march 17. I have had unprotected sex on the 18, 19, and 20th on the 21st I started to spot and have cramps like I was on my period. The bleeding has been lite so far but enough to were I need to use a pantyliner. I can't count lower back pains and headache as signs of early pregnancy because that is normal for me. Is there any way that I could be pregant and not know it or is it something else?

There is a small chance that you could have been ovulating somewhere around 20th - that was the only time you could have gotten pregnant even though I think that is not really the case here. Any chance that you visit a gynecologist? This might be caused by a number of things - from infections, STDs, irritations during sex, stress, change in weight... even some more serious conditions like polycystic ovaries syndrome. So I think it would be a best if an expert determined what is the cause.

I have not seen doctor since my last visit a few years ago. No STDs the person that I am with has been the same and if he had something he would tell me before we hooked. He is that kind of person. I have had stress in my life and nothing like this has happened to me before. My spotting has stopped but still have a little bit of cramping that on occasion can go from mild to very painful. I am trying to get pregnant have been since I was 26, and so far nothing. Every time I went to the doctors though everything was alright. I will be making an appointment with my local health department for a physical here soon just to make sure everything is ok. Thanks for your info on this topic it did help shed a small amount light on the possible problem.